- Host an event and invite friends and family to help you raise funds;
- OR you can simply set up an online fundraising page and share among your social networks.
For SCHOOLS and CHILD CARE CENTERS:
- Wear White Friday and encourage your students to wear white on September 9 and donate a gold coin.
- Host a white bake sale fundraiser and invite parents and students to bake white treats. Host a bake sale and tie a white balloon from your school gates on September 9.
- Host a White Balloon Day breakfast or morning tea; community walk; sausage sizzle or some other small event.
- Order a counter box on consignment and sell White Balloon Day merchandise at your school.
For COMMUNITIES and ORGANISATIONS:
- Host a fundraising event such as a ‘white themed’ morning tea or lunch and decorate the space with white balloons and posters to mark the day.
- Sell White Balloon Day fundraising merchandise within your community or organisation.
For BUSINESSES and WORKPLACE:
- Wear white and decorate your workplace with white balloons and a donation box.
- Host a fundraising morning tea or lunch for your employees and/or clients.
- Pledge a fundraising goal and rally your community to support your efforts.
- Sell White Balloon Day fundraising merchandise within your workplace.
Do you want to make sure that your fundraising challenge is a great success? Fundraising Kit will help you create an easy strategy that works every time. Simply follow its step by step guide and work with the tools we have prepared for you.